1) The way we start is by completing the adoption SURVEY.
- It gives a little information so we can recommend the cat that will best fit your family.
2) Then we schedule a time to bring the kitty to you for a meeting.
3) If you decide to go ahead with adoption we allow 4-6 weeks for everyone to adjust before we finalize the adoption. It's our try before you buy! We just don't want you to feel stuck with a cat that is not working well for you. It is not good for you, it is not good for the cat.
- All our kitties have been spayed/neutered, had a booster of core vaccines and a rabies shot, were tested for feline viruses, dewormed and are microchipped.
- Our adoption fee is 125 per cat and cats do come fully vetted. See our COST here.
- Adoption fee for For Main Coon, Siamese and Russian Blue cats is 175
Why every home should adopt a kitty!